Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ro leaves tomorrow, thank goodness

Ignore that last post. I am excited today! Seriously though I am probably not going to die of skin cancer when I am overseas. I usually wear sunscreen anyway.

Ro leaves tomorrow night! She's going to Tasmania for a week before we meet up in Sydney. (I just wrote "Sydnay" by mistake, it pleased me so much I almost left it there.) Why? Perhaps we'll never know.

I leave on Monday night next week from the domestic airport. I HATE the domestic airport. It is the least romantic place in the world. It basically looks like my office.

We have booked our first two nights in a completely awesome-looking hostel. I'd give you the link to the website but what if there is some eerie man from Buenos Aires who is for some reason reading this blog with a curiously lascivious delight? He would basically be equipped to stalk us so I will tell you about it once I'm outta there. We lashed out and got a twin room because neither of us have really had to sleep off jetlag before and we thought we might enjoy a spot of privacy while we do so. But after that it is time for DORM CITY. I love sleeping in dorms!

I still haven't decided on my second pair of pants. Most upsetting. I think I have chosen my shirts.

I finish work in three days. I wish I finished NOW. It is so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment