Monday, February 2, 2009

Chickity china the Chinese chicken

I leave in a week! Not surprising since yesterday I was leaving in eight days. Ro leaves today. In fact she might have left already?

The stupid bank sent my stupid debit card to the wrong address. This is the same debit card that was going to be my main source of Fundz in South America so it is kind of a pain not to have it. I won't get it until Friday, probably, and then I will have a terrible rush trying to transfer Fundz from one bank to another because I can only take out a certain amount each day and ohhhh noooo what a nightmare. Actually I'm not feeling that concerned. My Mum is though.

This morning I woke up and I was REALLY EXCITED! I like catching planes. The novelty never really wore off for me, plus it's been five years since I went anywhere requiring air travel. I've never been on a plane for fourteen hours though. So perhaps this will be the death of my love of air travel.

2 comments:

  1. Hey what time is yr flight next tues? Cos I will also be heading over to the domestic airport that day. My flight is at about 10:30 pm I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what the heck! my flight is actually at 0045 hours so it's basically just late monday night. so i will miss you but that is probably a good thing since you would be just another person to make me cry?

    ReplyDelete