Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pictures pictures pictures

Finally I am able to upload some of my pictures! It is taking forever though so I can't put very many up which makes me a bit sad. It is probably good news for you guys though, what could be more boring than looking at photos of my trip? Only watching Judging Amy.



My favourite picture from Recoleta. There are so many more, all very dull. Anyway, you can see more at my flickr. Nothing very interesting there yet (mostly freakin' Recoleta). Will update more when I get the chance. But it's hard to find a computer with a DVD player, which is currently my only option for updating photos.

FACTS ABOUT ARGENTINA:

-In Spanish, two 'LL's in a row is usually pronounced as a 'Y'. For instance, El Pollo Diablo would be pronounced as 'El POY-oh dee-ABB-loh.' But in Argentina, they pronounce it as a sort of soft 'J' sound! Crazy!

-People in Argentina really like Jon Bon Jovi and Amy Winehouse

FACTS ABOUT SOUTH AMERICA:

-People in South America like TV shows that involve an elaborate set-up intended to make someone look foolish (then joyously amused when they are informed of the clever set-up.)



Okay! Also I think I lost my debit card today.

Love love love
Lion

2 comments:

  1. Apparently it's a bad link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss, El Pollo Diablo! I knew I was following this blog for a reason!

    ReplyDelete