Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Updates!

Hello little ones. I played around with the blog a little bit today, so if it looks strange in your browser please let me know! The photos are of me and Robo. I am the light-haired one whose mouth is always open.

Also, I FIIIIINALLY have a passport! The guy at the passport office was SUPER friendly and said "Ooh, that's definitely you! What a nice photo!" I don't know what he was talking about since I basically look like a rugby player who has been imprisoned for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. freaking love this layout, little one!! (working on somthing similar yet different for the ye olde zooper dooper community...) BUTT i have some bad news! it works fine on my work computer but here at home where the screen is smaller the bottom image is cut off right in the middle of your faces! tough love!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the layout dude, the photos are so cute!! ('cept for ya face that is)

    ReplyDelete