Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Vaccinations! again

Buenas tardes mi amigos! (God I completely suck),

Two more shots this morning! Hep A/Typhoid and Rabies: Mach II. That's six shots in seven days! I am a living voodoo doll. Man that is a moronic thing to say. In a couple of weeks I have to get Rabies III: Look Who's Immune Now and then I'll be just about sorted. My right arm is no longer sore from the yellow fever shot last week, although it took its sweet time. Ro's still hurts. Speaking of which, is she ever going to post on here? Did I give her the incorrect password? Do I actually have a travelling partner or is she just a Paluhniuk-esque product of my battered ego? Keep reading. The answers will unfold before your very eyes.

Feliz Navidad everyone! I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.

Love,
Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment